8/05/2014

Diary New Folsom May 28

Dark rainless clouds or rain forgotten clouds fill the sky this morning, and the blond grasses are hungry for the sweet moisture, but no drops will come today. No program in art room today, except for a depleted blues band. Ken, the blues man did play a couple of tunes with Gatis, a singer/bass player and the only other blues band member left. However, not much inspiration was created for the blues. Perhaps being just two people left in the band is a blues flow in itself. My Gosling Five family toyed with me today when I went out on the big yard to herd them back to the small yard. They flew off down to the gate of the corridor, so I could herd them through.
Back in the cage at 5 pm looking through my theater window I saw a group of turkey vultures land only thirty feet away.

No comments:

Post a Comment